Are you willing to be a thriving blogger? Of course, you are here in search of tips and tricks by the experts. No matter if you are to start your blog or looking for tips to enhance your blogging skills, I have something here for you.
Instead of getting bits of advice from 99 experts, give a go through these 99 blogging tips. We have gathered up all these tips and tricks by professionals and presented you “all in one”. Nothing is left behind!
Now, what are you waiting for? Let’s get started.
- Improve your blogging skills by writing daily and consistently
Practice, Practice, and Practice! Practice makes a man perfect. It is going to make you a thriving blogger one day, what you want to be.
- Read top rated blog posts as much as you can.
You may browse TechCrunch, Pete Cashmore, Rand Fishkin, or others of your interest and your blog niche. Explore the foundations of their success and try to adopt them. Beware! Don’t copy their style. You have your own personality that will win you a victory.
- Choose a profitable niche for your blogs
But prefer your interest over profitability. No matter how profitable the niche is, you will fail to construct a quality blog if it doesn’t excite you enough. Remember that a profitable niche will have rising competition in the market.
- Keep your eyes on trendy topics
Keep looking with an eagle’s eyes at the google searches. Write on popular trendy topics that match your blogging niche.
- Organize your ideas
Use pen and paper or an MS word page and organize your ideas there. Otherwise, it will take more time and effort to create a blog.
- Get bits of help from professional bloggers
Don’t hesitate to ask for help from other experienced bloggers. Ask for their advice and bring it under consideration.
- Make considerable research before starting writing your blog
You should separate the research phase from the writing phase. You can be able to write viable content only after doing considerable meaningful research.
- Choose a more sharable topic
It will increase the popularity of your blog and the number of visitors as well. It would create a far-off approach to your blog.
- Keep your audience in your mind
Write your content according to the needs and the culture of your audience.
- Focus on your development but don’t rush for perfection
You cannot be Tim Sykes overnight. It demands time and continuous struggle.
- Keep yourself motivated
Search for your luminary inner when feeling demotivated. You can motivate yourself far better than others.
- Keep your goals high
One day your blog’s reference would be given in any of the viral blogs of “ProBlogger” or other of your inspiring blogger. Dream high! It costs nothing but can win you everything.
- Keep your goals in your mind all the time
It will keep you motivated. Be focused on your goal.
- Enjoy your job and keep taking small breaks to avoid boredom
Your state of mind will be represented in your writeups. They should be enthusiastic, not boring!
- Create your email list
It is an apt way to reach out to the people who are interested to read more on your behalf. Make short paragraphs. Your blog will look well with shorter paragraphs. It would increase the readability of your blog.
- Avoid repeating things
No one likes to hear the same thing again and again. Don’t offend your audience with repeated statements.
- Don’t be a copycat
Neither Google nor the users like a copycat type person who swipes the ideas of others. If you do so, leave it immediately.
- Ensure your social media presence
Social media is no more only a source of entertainment now. It has become a power of which anyone can get used even for his personal causes.
- Generate a proper format for your blog post before writing
It is your article format that is going to persuade your reader to start reading. He would definitely leave the site if it messes up.
- Create appealing visuals and an eye-catching format
Try to build your website pleasing to the eyes by means of proper use of relevant images and videos.
- Demonstrate your creativity in your blogs to the fullest
Your blogs should depict your creative thoughts and intentive personality.
- Make productive use of various writing tools
There are various tools that can help you out for various purposes. Search them out and make the fullest use of them.
- Be clear and concise
You should call spade a spade, not a gardening tool in your blogs.
- Be friendly to your audience
It will make you stand out from the crowd. Rather, your audience will feel engaged with your blogs.
- Use catchy titles
Your readers will make a click if your title would attract them enough for a read.
- Take your time to think about the title
Surprising, curious, questioning, and titles with numbers and words like “how to” are found to be more effective than other simple titles.
- Write a meaningful introduction paragraph
An effective introductory paragraph will convince your reader to continue reading. It should not be too long.
- Introduce yourself to your audience in your blogs to keep them connected to your blogs
Let them know who you are. They are interested to know about your personal life to some extent.
- Show your care to your audience
You are dependent on your audience and not they are on you. Show some care for them by your words.
- Be well aware of your audience’s wants
Keep upgrading your content according to their needs and wills.
- Make your content SEO optimized
Gain at least some basic knowledge of SEO. Once your blog grows up, you may hire SEO experts to rank your blog on the first page in google searches.
- Make your blogs easy to understand by non- English speakers
There are 743 million non-native speakers in the world. Try to avoid cultural or traditional words. Rather use a global English language to make your blogs easily understandable by non-native speakers.
- Be in contact with your audience
Stay in contact with your audience by virtue of social media, email, and comment sections.
- Prioritize quality over quantity
Never compromise on quality. Write good ones instead of many.
- Connect your readers to your blogs by being practical
Give practical solutions to the problems of your readers. Avoid unfeasible statements.
- Keep your content easy for your audience
Pay attention to making your blogs easily readable. Make productive use of Hemingway editor to improve the readability of your blog.
- Create an outline before starting writing
Be concerned about your reader’s convenience. Create in-page links to outlines. They would help visitors to jump off directly to the information they need.
- Monitor the length of your blog post
The length of your blog should be according to the vastness of the title. Experts say that the length of your blog post should be 5% more than your competitors’ websites to rank on google.
- Create imperishable content
Any content on the internet lasts ever. Create such content that whenever it is read, it looks as if it has just been written.
- Hyperlink your blog with other blogs on your website
It is necessary to improve SEO. Link your blogs with other blogs to keep your visitors stay on your website for long.
- Use facts and statics in your blog posts
It is known to be helpful to grab the attention of your readers.
- Make research for keywords and learn how to use them in your blog post
You may use tools for keyword research. They can be free or paid.
- Ask for feedback
It will let you know what kind of content people expect from you.
- Never overwhelm by failures
Never give up! Whenever you feel disappointed, encourage yourself with people’s compliments. Your fans want to read you.
- Make savings
If you have just made an entry in blogging, try to live on free tools rather than buying the premium versions.
- Make productive investments
Spend money on buying a domain and promoting your blogs.
- Keep updating older content
Your reader would like to live in the present. They will never go for the content of older decades.
- Write powerful meta descriptions for your blog posts
The meta description will clue in the visitors whether they would find the information they need on your site or not.
- Include personal ideas, stories, and experiences in your blogs
You can freely share your experiences and ideas without being concerned about controversy.
- Answer to the comments
Not every comment wants a reply. But satisfy your reader with the queries they ask.
- Don’t leave it for tomorrow. Take a start immediately
There is no tomorrow, there is a today always.
- Don’t leave your track while writing
Stick firmly to your title.
- Make use of shorter sentences and paragraphs
Experts advise writing shorter sentences to improve readability. Ideal readability is 6 to 7 on Hemingway editor. Long sentences are sometimes acceptable but should not be too longer. Shorter paragraphs are more satisfying to the eyes.
- Write as you are having an informal conversation with your reader
It is undoubtedly more interesting to do than writing formal reports and assignments. Right?
- Use ‘Grammarly’ to avoid grammatical errors in your content
Grammarly is a popular tool to improve the grammatical strength of your writings. It is available for free but the premium version contains more features.
- ‘Hemingway editor’ to improve the readability and engagement of your content
It is recommended editor by a professional to improve the quality of your blog.
- No one writes a perfect blog; editing makes it perfect
Writing is nothing, editing is everything in blogging. Write drunk but edit soberly. “To write is human, to edit is divine”, says Stephan King.
- Join Facebook groups in your relevant niche
It will keep you updated on the latest trends. And help you know what people like to read most.
- Build your own website.
- Buy a personal domain.
- Make sure that you have enough knowledge and passion for blogging.
- Minimize the use of passive tone in your blogging content.
- Give a brief summary at the end.
- Make use of strong verbs in order to resist the use of excessive adverbs.
- Use transitional verbs to keep your content engaging.
- Give credits or references if you have picked up ideas or else from other websites.
- Be respectful in your blogs.
- Keep your contacts with other bloggers.
- Prepare yourself for criticism and keep improving your blogs by means of it.
- Give a strong call to action while concluding your article.
- Avoid the overuse of keywords in your articles.
- Choose an attractive theme for your website.
- Use relevant high-quality graphics in your blogs.
- Make productive use of google analytics.
- Invest in your website.
- Explore the ways to monetize your website.
- Never forget to edit and proofread your blogs.
- Include tables and bullet points in your blogs.
- Create a clickable table of contents for the blog.
- Keep a backup to your site.
- Ensure deep research before writing on a certain topic.
- Search for free opportunities before spending on various tools, themes, etc.
- Make proper use of prepositions.
- Avoid grammatical errors.
- Build your own writing personality.
- Avoid plagiarism in your content.
- Give information to your reader as you can in relevance to your topic.
- Openly express your opinions without being hesitant.
- Ask your audience for feedback by ending up your blog on a question.
- Use headings and subheadings wisely.
- Show sympathy for your readers to make them emotionally attached to you.
- Make your readers realize that you are concerned for them more than your own profits.
- Make use of strong verbs instead of using adjectives.
- Keep your promises to your readers.
- Add resources to statistical facts.
- Use analogies and metaphors.
- Include some video content, if possible, in relevance to your title.
- Don’t over-explain things that don’t need to be.
- Make a list of your blog post ideas.
Hopefully, these 99 blogging tips would be enough to boost up your success rate by 99%.
Know you are ready for your blog!
Keep trying, keep going.
Best of luck!
This Post Has 8 Comments
I’m so happy to read this. This is the type of manual that needs to be given and not the accidental misinformation that is at the other blogs. Appreciate your sharing this greatest doc.
Thanks a lot for your kind support and time you take to appreciate the efforts.
Kindly keep supporting ?
Great Post Thanks for Sharing
We are a group of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our
community. Your site provided us with valuable information to work on. You
have done an impressive job in blogging tips and our entire community will be thankful to
Howdy would you mind letting me know which hosting
company you’re using? I’ve loaded your blog in 3 different internet browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot faster then most.
Can you recommend a good internet hosting provider at a honest price?
Cheers, I appreciate it!
Thanks for your kind response. The site is on Fastcomet and here is the link to get hosting with a special discount any time https://www.onlinemoneyline.com/fastcomet. Thank You
It is the best time to make some plans for the future and it’s
time to be happy. I’ve read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you some interesting things or suggestions.
I like this site its a master peace ! Glad I observed this on google .
Thank you for feedback