A landing page is essential for any profitable online marketing strategy because it guides interested buyers through your marketing channel and ultimately generates engagements.
Unrefined landing pages will turn potential customers away because they appear clunky, and they will damage your business.
As a result, for any marketing effort, every company requires a good landing page builder tool. I’ve gathered the top 9 cheap landing page builders that include pros & cons, pricing, and features of each landing page builder.
Below is the list:
Wishpond’s user-friendly landing page builder enables getting extra visitors and payments from your blog a lot easier.
- Editor with drag-and-drop functionality.
- Beautifully designed templates.
- A/B split testing with just one click.
- There are no limits on how many tests you can run.
- Add monitoring and analytics.
- A popup that slides in.
- The bar for opting in.
- Opt-in to a mailing list.
- User interface is simple to operate.
- Effectively following up on leads.
- Excellent client service.
- Landing pages are simple to construct.
- There is a free trial available.
- Customization is simple.
- It’s ideal for new businesses.
- The use of never-ending characteristics might be perplexing.
- Lead-based charges
- There are fewer sorts of contests and templates to choose from, as well as reporting limited features.
- A 14-day free trial is available from Wishpond. There are also three packages to select from beginning whatever you require and fast expansion.
It is like all of the other landing page builders on our listing and is designed for non-developers.
- There are no limits on the number of landing pages you can create.
- 150+ layouts for landing pages and popups.
- Email, phone, and chat support are available.
- SSL certificate for your domain for free.
- Cloud hosting on Amazon Web Services.
- The image optimization software works automatically.
- A/B/x analysis for email interface.
- A vast collection of templates.
- Customer support that responds.
- The interface is simple to use.
- The Prime package lacks some important elements.
- Integrations with third parties are less.
- Sometimes, the flexible design is awkward, and color picker choices are restricted.
- Landingi is a free landing page builder since all packages provide a 14-day free tryout with no credit card needed.
- Basic, Develop, and Optimize are included in the premium versions.
It lets you choose from 200plus themes to build amazing on-brand, mobile-responsive landing pages.
- Themes that can be customized
- Editor for landing pages that is simple to use.
- Form creator that works amazingly.
- There’s a good range of toolbars.
- Following up and submitting reports.
- Personalized post-click experiences.
- A large number of layouts and typefaces are included in the package.
- The user interface is fantastic.
- It’s simple to use and adaptable.
- Customer service is outstanding.
- The editor is quite easy to use.
- The webhooks program and interfaces are extremely limited.
- There are fewer third-party connections.
- The editor’s transition among multiple layouts is abrupt.
- In the page builder, there aren’t enough fundamental forms and layouts.
- To begin, there is a 14-day free trial provided. After that, you will have the option of choosing between a Commercial or Business Subscription.
It enhances the transition quality of the web pages you design. It offers a lot of useful features at a considerably reduced cost.
- Users can choose from 40 prepared designs to create a stunning page quickly.
- It could simply interact with email marketing to deliver results to your mailing list seamlessly and safely.
- To boost efficiency, operate a split-test.
- Cheap as chips.
- Every landing page loads quickly.
- Email marketing software is quite well.
- Members, conversions, and landing pages are all unrestricted.
- Cash assurance for 30 days.
- Designs for landing pages are limited.
- In comparison to premium services, there are fewer interfaces available.
- You’ll have to have a WordPress if you don’t have your server.
- $99/year, or $8.25 each month basic.
- $149 annually, or $12.5 each month for an enterprise.
- $199 annually, or $16.5 each month for suites.
- Processes and automatic mailing make everything easy for you.
- Customer Queries are posted.
- Marketing platform that is simple to employ
- CRM gives you a lot of information about your contacts.
- Links to other Hubspot applications.
- Personalization of marketing is possible.
- Enhanced statistics are provided.
- There are no limits on the number of leads you can generate.
- There isn’t a specific landing page builder available.
- To utilize the landing page builder tool, you must be a paying HubSpot customer.
- It is not possible to make large-scale changes to groups of landing pages.
- A/B testing is not accessible with the less expensive options.
- Monthly fees range from $45 to $3,200.
- Editor with drag-and-drop functionality.
- Editing in real-time.
- There are around 300 templates.
- There are more than 90 widgets available.
- Builder for popups.
- Builder for themes.
- Updating of the entire site is available in a flexible format.
- Completely mobile-friendly.
- Icons for social networking.
- Connectivity with a 3rd party.
- concentrating on email campaigns.
- The primary package is completely free.
- The user experience is fantastic.
- It’s compatible with any theme.
- The library of templates and blocks.
- Updates consistently.
- It’s a landing page with a lot of activity.
- Popup creator with the most capability.
- The Header Builder is missing Schema.
- Users get confused between global and static themes.
- Certain aspects aren’t advertising.
- To begin, you can use Elementor’s truly free version.
- Elementor offers Basic, Extra, and Professional Plan options.
- It doesn’t require any programming knowledge.
- With WordPress as well as other digital advertising tools, you can easily interact.
- Analytical tools that are updated in real-time.
- It comes with a full set of conversion tools.
- Home page creator that requires no coding.
- There are a lot of extras to choose from.
- Pricing is more affordable.
- Hosting is provided for free.
- In the ordinary plan, you won’t be able to make any sales.
- At the lowest levels, you won’t be able to connect to elevated promotional tools.
- $27/month for the pro package.
- $59 a month for the pro version.
- $239/month for intermediate.
- Column templates with extreme flexibility.
- Texts and images that catch the eye.
- Layouts that span the entire width of the screen.
- Complete enhancement of fonts.
- Element Transparency can be toggled.
- Hover Effects.
- The user interface is excellent.
- Modify and style text in real-time.
- For quick actions, use hotkeys.
- Improved content layouts management.
- Compatibility with previous versions.
- Superior advertising Features.
- There is no third-party integration.
- Content providers’ templates are not saved or usable.
- Elements that can’t be moved around freely.
- Better support is needed.
- Thrive Architect does not have a free edition, but it does have a lifelong deal to make it the low-cost homepage designer on our list.
- No-code Personalization of advertising.
- Enhanced client monitoring management.
- Schedule your emails.
- Maintenance of leads and details of contacts.
- Analytical Campaigns.
- Anti-fraud software.
- Programs and emails are limitless.
- With all the plans, microsites, and landing pages are available.
- Analytical features built-in.
- The drag-and-drop editor is simple to use.
- You can’t save elements from landing pages to be used on future pages.
- Personalization is more challenging.
- With one of the most affordable options, include the ShortStack logos in your advertisement.
- Only the most affordable alternatives have custom home page domains.
- There are fewer templates available.
- With bespoke pricing, prices range from $99 to $499 monthly plans on the market.
So you have got information regarding the cheap landing page builders that will assist you in marketing campaigns. The above-mentioned are the best cheap landing page builders.
You should go through all of them and choose the appropriate one for yourself.