Change is inevitable. You may not like what you have on the About Me page of your blog any longer. So, you should change it to something more attractive. Besides, this is where people will go when they search for information about you.
Select Your Google Profile
You can access all your Google accounts from your Blogger account. You can also choose to display your name differently on each site.
- If you want to change your Google+ profile, log in to Google+.
- Click on your name at the top right corner. Then select Account settings. Change your name and other details here.
- You will need to log into your Google account and create a new blog using your Gmail address.
- You can then share your posts with your friends and followers.
- If you want to change your profile later, go back to your dashboard and click ‘Settings’ under ‘Blogs’ and you can switch profiles.
Use A BloggerSpecific Profile
Go to your Google account. Click on the three horizontal lines at the top of the page. Next, click on “Sign out of all other services.”
Then, sign back into your Google account. You will see a screen asking you if you want to continue. Select “Yes.” If you choose not to, you will need to create a new blog.
Your Blogger profile is linked across all your blogs. You can log into any of them using your Google Account credentials.
If you want to start blogging under another name, you can create a separate Blogger account on a new Google account.
If you already have a Blogger profile, you can add a Profile gadget to the layout of your current blog. ‘
Add A Blogger Profile Gadget To Your Blog Layout
If you want to create a truly custom Profile on your blog you can use a HTML widget to add all the information that you want to share. You can also choose to not show your personal information at all.
- Add a gadget.
- Choose a template and customize the appearance of your gadget.
- Click. Save changes to your gadget. The exact design of your gadget depends on your blog’s theme.
- You can modify your theme by clicking. Theme. Then click the button. Customize.