It is ClickFunnels that has made it easy for entrepreneurs to generate their sales funnels in order to increase their product sales.
Sales funnel is a marketing strategy by which you convert your visitors into leads, and then leads eventually get converted into paying customers.
Besides being the easiest way of generating sales funnels for entrepreneurs, ClickFunnels is widely used by affiliate marketers to generate their affiliate marketing funnels while utilizing the other affiliate marketing features of ClickFunnels to boost their sales.
Affiliate marketing can be a tool to generate a passive source of income, and ClickFunnels has done great for affiliate marketers.
Let’s explore how it has been a remarkable tool for affiliate marketers.
- What Is An Affiliate Marketing Funnel?
An Affiliate Marketing Funnel is a marketing strategy that aids affiliate marketers in driving traffic to their affiliate links.
It is called a bridge funnel. It connects the different but relevant ideas of the customers and pre-frame the products that the owner wants to sell.
- How Does An Affiliate Funnel Works?
Here is how an affiliate funnel actually works.
- Let’s try to understand it by an illustration of a product that an affiliate marketer is promoting. The product is about changing hair color gradually and naturally.
- The product that the owners are looking to promote may contain a squeeze page that tells the visitors a trick to change the color of the hair to blonde.
- They will be directed to the opt-in page and then towards the bridge page. They should be persuaded to buy a product by a video in which a person who used your product shares his experience.
- The bridge page would link them to the affiliate where they would be able to make a purchase. In this way, your visitors have turned to your prospects or, most likely, to be your regular customers.
- How ClickFunnels is The Best Sales Funnel Software for Affiliate Marketers?
ClickFunnels is definitely the best software for creating the sales funnel for affiliate businesses.
There are a few reasons that would justify my opinion.
Quick and Uncomplicated Visual Editor
The first reason for what I recommend is the quick
and uncomplicated visual editor.
It is as easy peasy as drag and drops; it is pretty simple to be used even by inexperienced people.
It provides many of the templates; all the accessories are laid down in sections. You can add or remove any element you desire.
Massive Library of Attractive Affiliate Templates
Even if you have never designed your own affiliate marketing page, ClickFunnels is still the same use to you as it comes up with a ton of already designed affiliate templates by the experts.
It offers a great variety of templates from where you may select your affiliate template according to your taste and requirements.
You just need to select a template and customize it – that’s what you go for!
What if you missed an exciting feature of ClickFunnels that could be of great use to you – it should not be so!
ClickFunnels offers a bulk of training programs and courses to help you to use it at its high.
These training programs have vast areas of learning all about sales funnels, driving traffic, use of ClickFunnels for affiliate marketing, monetization, and many more.
Affiliate Friendly Software
Besides being a trusted software for creating funnels, ClickFunnels is itself an affiliate marketing network.
It has somewhat best affiliate programs one can offer. It offers exciting rewards for its affiliate.
The regular affiliate contest comes with amazing rewards.
- How to Use ClickFunnels for Affiliate Marketing? (A step-by-step guide)
In order to use ClickFunnels for your means of affiliate marketing, you must have passed by the following steps:
- Select a product for affiliate marketing that pays well.
- Choose a scalable source of driving traffic.
- Build your attractive affiliate funnel with ClickFunnels.
- Drive traffic to the funnel.
Ultimately, earn exciting commissions.
It would help if you considered the following step-by-step guide to use ClickFunnels for your affiliate marketing business.
Here we get started!
- Choosing a Suitable Affiliate Product
When choosing a product for your affiliate business, you must go for the right one.
If you fail to choose the right product, you will suffer a great loss of money and time you spent on creating your affiliate funnel, creating content, and driving traffic to an affiliate offer.
Therefore, you should be mindful while selecting a product to promote.
Sometimes, it doesn’t matter how much you have invested in marketing your product or how effective content you have created, but it is the product that sucks there.
The bitter part of this route is that such a product probably fails to attract the targeted audience’s attention, low commission rate, weak reputation in the market, or being controlled by untrusted people, and so forth.
I follow up the following steps to screen an affiliate program:
- Other marketers are already promoting the product
If you search on Google about that specified product, you will discover many affiliated blog posts and even YouTube channels that promote the product with their affiliate links.
Let us make it easy with an example of “Wix.”
You would find many affiliate blogs that promote their affiliate products on google.
You can quickly determine the product that has a high gravity score for your ClickFunnels affiliates.
- The product would have a considerable search volume on Google.
There are various advanced SEO tools available online with which you can explore the search volume for any product.
Or, by simply typing the term “Wix,” you would find 543,583 search volume that is bigger enough for evidence that people are searching for it.
- The Google trends display that it is trending upwards and not downwards.
Let’s continue “Wix” as an example.
When we look for the google trend for Wix, we may observe that the curve has been upward as it has not shown any sign of downwardness.
- Price of products, Commission levels, and EPC (earnings per click) are on point.
The dedicated affiliate program page will contain all about the price of products, commission levels, and earnings you will make per click.
I recommend promoting the products that offer commission rates up to 20% and above with reasonable price points.
- Products with backend Upsells
The products within the ClickFunnels ecosystem can typically be considered as an example of products with backend upsells.
From a single visitor, an affiliate could make from $200-$400.
Similar upsell models are available in the fitness, sport, and health niches.
This will allow you to invest sufficient money in marketing and advertisements.
2. Choose Your Preferred Traffic Platform
Without a doubt, an affiliate marketer can never make money just by joining tons of affiliate programs if he does not have any method or strategy to promote the products through his affiliate link.
Traffic is the life of every online business, definitely for your affiliate marketing business.
How would you promote your affiliate product if no one listens to you?
Firstly, for your affiliate business, you will have to choose a platform where you would approach the leads for your product.
There are tons of platforms you may use to drive traffic to your affiliate links.
If you have enough sources to pay for ads, start exploring a trusted paid traffic source.
Facebooks, Instagram, and YouTube advertisements can be the preferred sources for you to market your business, among which google ads can be the most prominent source to reach out to the determining customers for your product.
Besides, suppose you have enough time to create content for blogging, YouTube videos, social media content, or have enough money to hire content creators. In that case, you should absolutely adopt such effective marketing strategies in order to grow your affiliate business.
In order to begin your own blog for your affiliate business, you must have enough patience and sufficient knowledge of SEO.
Promoting your products through a YouTube channel is good enough if you are doing well on it.
On Facebook, you may use your own profile or a group for promoting a product among the people who seem interested in your niche.
Whichever platform you are using for your promotion, it would be that direct your leads to affiliate funnel, which you are going to build with your ClickFunnels.
3. Creating an Affiliate Funnel on ClickFunnels
Let’s go ahead towards creating your affiliate sales funnel.
Nothing to worry about. It is pretty easy.
It is all about selecting your funnel template, creating, customizing, and then designing your affiliate sales funnel with ClickFunnels.
If you still do not have an account on ClickFunnels, you may reach there and create your account.
You may go for it absolutely for free.
Yeah! You would not have to pay for a free trial of 14 days that you may cancel anytime if you wish to.
On the way to creating your own funnel, firstly, you would hit the dashboard of ClickFunnels, where you will choose your goal.
By clicking on “Collect Emails,” you would find a way to create an email list for the leads of your product or your targeted visitors.
By collecting the email addresses of visitors who didn’t opt-in or buy your affiliate product, you would keep on reminding them about your product by what we may call email marketing.
By that time, after naming your funnel, you will observe more than 100 templates right there on the page.
Select any of them according to your requirements and start customizing your funnel.
After selecting a template, customize it according to your preferences. You may get a better visual representation of the lead magnet, redesign the form, change texts, colors, fonts, etc.
ClickFunnels contains a quick and easy visual editor to customize your template by dragging and dropping.
- Advantages of Affiliate Marketing
There are many benefits of being an affiliate marketer; therefore, it is getting popular from day to day.
Among many, I have listed below a few. Take a look.
- Affiliate marketing is not a business in the point of fact. You would not have to mess with employees nor bother yourself with manufacturing or servicing concerns.
- As in affiliate marketing, you promote others’ products; you do not need to launch your own product. Therefore, it is free to start.
- In affiliate marketing, you work under yourself, not others. It makes you as independent as you want.
- It offers you a convenient lifestyle and flexibility. You can work from anywhere, for anyone at any time. No one is your boss; you are your own.
- You can keep your money aside for your time. Here, you would not get paid for the time you give but for your determination.
- You would be able to grow your affiliate marketing to what extent you can. There will be no end to it. You can fly higher as much as you can.
- Affiliate marketing lets you create a passive source of income for a long time.
- Anyone from anywhere can be an affiliate marketer.
- You do not need any previous experience to get started with affiliate marketing.
- There is no risk at the beginning and low risk later in affiliate marketing.
I strongly suggest you evaluate affiliate marketing; it is a great model to follow to acquire additional pay online without facing plenty of challenges.
- What Is A Sales Funnel?
A sales funnel is a process by which your customers are directed through a sales process to buy a product from you.
In other words, a sales funnel can be defined as a website that converts your visitors into paying customers.
A sales funnel breaks your customer’s whole journey of buying a product from you and leads him through the whole process of selling.
It is an effective strategy of selling products by presenting a product in an attractive way at the right time when there is the maximum probability of making a purchase by your customer.
The way into a viable deals funnel system is to connect with and offer expanding benefits to your possibilities all through each stage.
Utilizing a business channel assists with breaking the client’s excursion into more modest stages, and it permits organizations or entrepreneurs to be more exact on when and how to introduce their offers.
Attention and Awareness
The major step of the sales funnels is by which a company grabs the attention of the new audience by offering exciting offers or primarily by means of content marketing.
The next step of the sales funnel process is to establish stronger relationships with its potential customers.
Entrepreneurs try to satisfy their customers and give them out solutions to their problems that keep them engaged with them.
In this third step, the visitors who have arrived at this stage will start showing their keen interest in the product.
They would have realized the need for your product in order to solve their problems.
They are persuaded to buy your product, and you need to direct them towards the solution to their problems.
The ultimate step is when your prospects have decided to buy your product.
You still need to stick to their decision.
Yet, the owners need to support the worth of their deal.
Executing the Sales funnel models can and will increase your benefits, and it’s viewed as the foundation of all profitable marketing strategies.
ClickFunnels lets entrepreneurs make high converting funnels.
Everything needed to make and design funnels are given by ClickFunnels
They have a wide range of pre-created funnels in order to ensure a quick setup.
- Share Funnel Feature of ClickFunnels
A useful feature in ClickFunnels allows you to impart your sales funnels to other people.
Funnels you have made with your account will create a shared funnel link address with which you can share your funnel with anyone.
Let me tell you another great method to use in your affiliate marketing that when someone accesses ClickFunnels through your account and starts using a 14-day free trial, you will get a member commission for getting the new user to ClickFunnels.
Since we have dived more deeply into ClickFunnels’ affiliate program, what are the manners in which we can promote our affiliate products?
We have gotten that utilizing funnels is indeed a wise strategy for promoting your affiliate business online.
Frequently Asked Questions on the use of ClickFunnels for Affiliate Marketing
- Which groups would you recommend to join for affiliate marketing and sales funnels?
Joining Facebook groups regarding affiliate marketing can be helpful to you in order to promote your own business.
I have gathered a list of the five best affiliate marketing groups, among which the ClickFunnels official group is my all-time favorite.
- Automation Nation
- Affiliate Marketing Ninjas
- ClickFunnels Avengers
- Affiliate Niche Builders
- Affiliate Profits Mastermind
- The Super Affiliate Community
- Is there any other way of making money with ClickFunnels besides being an affiliate?
Yes! Besides being an affiliate marketer with ClickFunnels, there are several other ways of making money with it.
I have a few suggestions for you to generate money with ClickFunnels in exciting ways.
- ClickFunnels possess options for shipping physical products by which you can market and sell your own products.
- You can sell your digital products, such as ebooks and courses, etc., with Clickfunnels.
- Helping others to manage their business by becoming a sales funnel consultant.
- You may commence your dropshipping or eCommerce business with ClickFunnels.
- How do I become a ClickFunnels affiliate?
Being a member of ClickFunnels, I automatically had an option to become a ClickFunnels affiliate.
You won’t need to go through another application to register yourself as a Clickfunnels affiliate. Instead, you would find an option there to register yourself as an affiliate. You would just have to agree to the terms and conditions concerning affiliate commissions and sales.
- What are the recommended books to read on affiliate marketing with a sales funnel?
Before going ahead towards books, let me tell you that there is no book that can make you an expert affiliate marketer. Affiliate marketing is a vast field that includes various aspects.
An affiliate marketer should have a good grip on writing skills, content marketing skills, traffic driving skills, funnels building skills, communication and writing skills, and a few more.
As described earlier, I didn’t find a perfect book on affiliate marketing; besides, there are many books that can help you to build various skills that would be helpful to you being an affiliate marketer.
Consider the following:
- Sell Like Crazy by Sabi Suby
- The 4-Hour Workweek by Tim Ferriss
- Dotcom Secrets by Russell Brunson
- Copywriting Secrets by Jim Edwards
- What other tools do I need to use with ClickFunnels as an affiliate marketer?
ClickFunnels is an all-in-one solution for all of your concerns regarding affiliate business.
You will not need any essential tool if you are active on ClickFunnels. Despite you may need other tools for traffic, optimization, and content creation.
- What are the best products to promote as an affiliate with ClickFunnels?
Choosing a product wisely is vital to being a successful affiliate marketer. Here are a few suggestions about selecting a product.
- The product should have a considerable market value.
- It should be easy to sell.
- It should offer you a high commission rate.
- Choose a product that is already proven to convert.
- The product should belong to a trusted brand.
7. What are the best training programs on using ClickFunnels for affiliate marketing?
The training depends on what you are looking to have expertise on among various affiliate marketing strategies.
Besides, ClickFunnels affiliate Bootcamp offers a training program for nearly everything you may need to learn in order to promote any product for affiliate marketing.