Do you want to know which organizations provide part-time jobs that you can do from home? Moms, university students, and young teenagers who require unrestricted jobs to manage life and work may benefit from part-time stay home jobs.
We’ve gathered a massive list of 17 part-time online jobs with benefits that would compel you and me to work from home part-time.
Flexjobs is majorly suggested by experienced individuals, as it is a platform where you can find flexible jobs. The best part of this platform is that it keeps you away from scammers.
1) Part-Time Online Transcription Jobs
Transcribing is among the most popular jobs that can be done at home. That job may be right for you if you really can type quickly, listen well, and type accurately.
Here are a few transcription firms that provide work-at-home part-time opportunities. Converting your leisure time into a job and raising income, I recommend you to take any online transcription program.
- High pay range
- Vision, dental, disability insurance.
- Interaction with international employers.
2) Social Media Marketing Jobs
- Social Media Coordinator
- Social Media Marketing Intern
- Social Media Assistant
- Media Remote
- Social Media Marketing Specialist
- Social Media Manager
- Social Media Director
- Easy ways to jumpstart your career
- Make more money than your peer group
- Every day, you’ll work with new people.
- Develop your creativity (and experiment).
- Become such a professional who is flexible and adaptive.
- Employers are not limited to a single job opportunity.
3) Part-Time Work from Home Chat Support
The most common part-time at home job opportunities are chat support agents. Customer service via chat or email is part of your job.
- The majority of internet chat employment pays $8 to $15 per hour.
- You can continue to earn approximately $10 per hour in entry-level professions.
- Some organizations provide additional benefits, but this was not the case for the majority of chat support professions.
Want to earn money online? Hop on to 15 At Home Data Entry Jobs Earn 30k-85k/Month
4) Part-Time Freelance Writing Jobs
Freelance writing allows you to use language to express your ideas. You may deliver outstanding content and get rewarded for that if you have good grammar, analytical skills, and research skills.
- Wise Bread
- Love to Know
- Online Writing Jobs
- Hire Writers
- Writers Access
- Writers Domain
- Unlimited earning
- Different job opportunities
- Interaction with international clients
- Help in building a strong portfolio.
5) Online Moderators
If you considered moderating forum posts, removing blog comments, or cleaning up disputes in online forums? As an online moderator, you could then work at home.
- $39-30 per hour
- Flexible hours.
- Medical and other benefits.
- Charitable matching program.
- Unlimited vacation policy (US).
6) Part-Time Bookkeeping Jobs
Many bookkeepers could operate part-time at home. This career might be right for you until you are eligible and have the skills and expertise to work as just an accountant.
- Accountants are more knowledgeable about money.
- Increasing your knowledge of taxation and business law.
- Being able to start your own business is a valuable skill.
- Accountants can expect to earn a good living.
- Opportunities for Promotion.
- Earnings of $18 per hour are possible.
7) Part-Time Search Engine Evaluating Jobs
A wonderful part-time work-from-home employment for people who desire a career that does not require them to speak on the phone. The responsibility of a Search Engine Evaluator is to maintain search engines up – to – date. You must have excellent online navigation and browsing skills.
Following are a few organizations that hire search engine evaluators:
- The job is completely remote
- To get the position, you often don’t require a master’s degree or specific experience.
- You’re prepared to go as long as you’ll be interested and competent at research.
- The average national income for a Search Engine Evaluator in the U.S is $36,881, thus according to Glassdoor.
- Hourly pay ranges from $12 to $15.
8)Online Data Entry Part-Time Jobs
For people with little kids or a noisy environment, data entry jobs are appropriate. Several organizations in the data entry area provide work at home as part-time job opportunities.
- Smart Crowd
- Dion Data Solutions
- Greatest American Opportunities
- Amazon Turk
Because of its prominence, data entry positions are often difficult to come by. I suggest Swagbucks.com and CashCrate.com, both of which allow you to start making money right away!
- Earn $20 per hour
- Skills development
- Get paid for every entry
- Get expertise in accounting and finance
- Stress-free job.
If you love remote jobs then this article is for you: 35 Remote Part-Time Jobs $37k-$114k HIRING NOW
9) Part-Time Tutoring Jobs
The part-time job that you may do entirely from home is online tutoring. Online tutoring is a new approach for students to get the guidance, whether it’s on or regularly.
Interviews are held online using Skype video or a system that allows a student and instructor to communicate face-to-face. Here are a few educational organizations that provide part-time work at home opportunities:
- High income.
- Interaction with international students.
- Flexible hours
- Teach more than one subject.
- Communication Skills Improved.
10) Telephone Mystery Shopping
As just a mystery shopper, you’ll make phone calls to companies to inquire about items and services. That part-time employment at home is great for stay-at-home parents who live in loud environments.
- Because mystery shoppers are frequently appointed as independent contractors, they benefit by having flexible phone employment.
- Professional salaries might vary greatly between $40,000 and $70,000 per year.
- On average, mystery shoppers that operate on assignment can deserve to be paid between $10 and $75 per job.
11) Medical Coding and Transcription Jobs
Medical coding and transcription are both lucrative professions. The majority of employers will expect you will have at least two years of experience and knowledge.
- You have the option of working from home. Work from home to avoid the physical difficulties of working on-site.
- Medical transcriptionists make between $30,000 and $40,000 per year on average as entry-level employees.
12) Product Testing Jobs
Product testing is one of the simplest methods to supplement your income while working from home. Many firms will give you anything between $5 to $150 to review their products.
- Get free products gifts and coupons
- Get paid for every product test
- Make $15 to $20 per hour.
13) Virtual Call Centers Companies
Virtual call center firms are call centers where call-takers don’t really work in the same office and instead operate from their homes. Some well-known businesses include:
These businesses hire other businesses to manage their virtual call centers in their place. You might be accepting calls for numerous clients with many of these organizations, or you might not know who you’ll be working for until after you’ve been recruited.
- Design, deployment, training, and support are all simple.
- Promote yourself more quickly.
- Growth and skill development are two of the most important aspects of a person’s life.
- There is no requirement for prior experience.
- High earnings and government assistance.
14) Amazon Part-time jobs
Amazon online employment is a terrific option to work from home and make money while doing so.
Part-time Amazon jobs include the following:
- Solutions Architect
- Amazon Recruiter
- Collaboration Specialist Amazon
- Amazon Work from Home Sales
- Amazon Mechanical and so on.
The benefits of working with Amazon go beyond engaging with amazing individuals on fascinating and creative initiatives. Employers and qualifying family members, such as married couples and their kids, are eligible for assistance.
These advantages include:
- Coverage includes medical, prescription medication, dental, and vision.
- 401(k) (is a type of retirement savings plan).
- Holiday extra payments and paid time off are also available.
- There are a variety of resources available to assist you in improving your general health.
- Amazon purchases are discounted.
Do you love working in your own comfort? Read 13 Real Work From Home Jobs To Make $6871/Month
15) Part-Time Virtual Assistant
Virtual administrative assistants are another term for virtual assistants. Your job entails providing administrative, technological, social, and creative support to customers from a home office.
As a Virtual Assistant, you can work part-time from home with the following firms.
- Many job opportunities,
- Set your pay range,
- High prestige job,
- Develop communication skills
16) Part-Time Proofreading Jobs
If you want to excel in this work, you’ll need an excellent knowledge of the English language and sharp attention to detail. Many at-home proofreaders and editors make a good living from such internet tasks, either as full-time workers or as freelancers who work on assignments for a set fee.
Part-time proofreading employment is available at the following firms:
- Several of the advantages of working for Proofreading include:
- Pay ranges from USD 19 to USD 46 per hour based on turn-around time, with the highest salary for the most pressing demands.
- Work whenever you want, in just about any local time, from the comfort of your own home.
- Many of the world’s best English proofreaders interact with great teammates.
17) Part-Time Customer Service Jobs
Customer service jobs are in high demand. Most organizations allow you to work at home as a customer service representative. According to location and employment needs, these organizations give you employment as a worker or as an independent consultant.
Working in customer service necessitates a calm workplace. But here are some examples of jobs that can be done part-time:
- Working Solutions
- ACD Direct
- Great Virtual Works
- Kelly Services
- Pierce Eislen
- S&E Group LLC.
- Expert Planet
- As this type of work is mostly offered by high reputed companies they offer health insurance, fringe benefits, and short-term disability insurance.
Even though these digital part-time jobs are perfect for those who have no previous experience. And it is always beneficial to have extra income sources.
I strongly recommend registering for Slice the Pie, wherein I earn between 100 dollars to 175 dollars monthly providing brief music evaluations, fashion ratings, and application data, among other things.
Ibotta allows you to earn money by scanning your supermarket purchases.
I hope this article has resolved your concerns about part-time jobs and their benefits!
Author: Adila Z.
Google & Hubspot certified professional copywriter with a specialization in blogging and copywriting writing. Being the owner of 6 websites and 1 digital marketing agency, her expertise in online entrepreneurship is second to none.